sweetest, lovable, dearest, precious girl! Finally we meet!
The few things we brought with us to give you, were in a suit-case, which was stopped in Houston, but you loved my necklace, it made for a great chew-toy.
Two of my favorites.
Chew away.
ahhh, that smile. melt my heart. You lit up whenever a nanny would walk by. I know you have people that love you. I pray for them daily just as I pray for you while we are apart.
Sweetest face, look at those beautiful brown eyes, those kissable lips, oh you're perfect.
Beautiful feet.
Hello sweetheart. You are so loved already!
You rocked this necklace!
I couldn't quit kissing you!
You were so sleepy after your lunch, no problems falling asleep.
Oh your smile, your laughter, your joy!
Sweetly sleeping. Praying for sweet dreams.
Still not for certain who we are, this will take time, we are ever so patient.
God made you perfectly!
You just keep getting cuter.
Sweet baby love.
Family... so close!
I cannot wait until you smile at me like this.
Day two, court day, the day you became "irrevocably" ours. Praise God above!
Your crib, light shining in on your sweet sleeping face, we hung a picture of your family on the wall so we can become a bit more familiar to you. We are praying for you all the time. Praying you are growing, you are being loved, you are getting good food, you are already knowing Him who loves you deeply in some huge ways. Come home soon dear one. I cannot wait to hold you again!





















Thank you for the pictures!! She indeed is perfect! Love you!
ReplyDelete